To install a chat widget on your website, follow these steps:
- Click on "Settings" in the vertical menu.
- Locate the "Installation Script" section and click on it.
- Here, you will find two options for installation: HTML and Google Tag Manager.
For HTML Installation:
- Copy the chat widget installation script or code (given in step 1). This script is unique to your customer account.
- Paste this script at the bottom of the body section of your webpage.
- Once done, verify the installation.
For Google Tag Manager Installation:
- Log in to your Google Tag Manager account and go to your Workspace.
- Click on "Variable" and create a new User-Defined Variable.
- Add a new Tag with a name (e.g., RoboResponseAI Tracker).
- Click on "Tag Configuration," select "Custom HTML," and paste the unique script (given in step 4) provided for this section of the Google Tag Manager.
- Click "Triggering," select "All pages" from the list, then save the Tag.
- Click the Submit button, and then publish the version to make the new Tag work.
- Verify your script installation using Google Tag Manager.